9:33 AM

Wacky ones

  1. There Are No Stupid Questions…Just Stupid People.

  1. w"Girls are like internet domain names...... the one I like are already taken"

  1. Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.

  1. The most beautiful curve of a person is their smile!!!

  1. The gentleman never asks and the lady never tells.

  1. "Everyone is dying 4r u but i am still living 4r u.

  1. Love teacheas an asses to dance...he he he

  1. I was born intelligent,education spoilt me.

  1. If your father is poor its your fate,but if yur father-in-law is fate then its our stupidity.


  1. By the time you realise your father was right, you already have a son who thinks you are wrong..

  1. Its like a thousand spoons wen all u need is a knife...........its like finding ur ideal man and then meeting his beautiful wife.

  1. Dont be openminded your brains may fall out.

  1. “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

  1. “An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her.”

  1. Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol....

  1. Sometimes when I m in a philosophical mood.I lie awake at night,and ask myself"Where have I gone wrong?"Then a heavenly voice says to me"This is gonna take more than one night.Better u sleep"

  1. kids in the rear seat cause accidents....accidents in the rear seat cause kids...

  1. Kill a man, and u r the asssasin. Kill millions of men, and u r the conqueror. Kill everyone, and u r the God...

  1. ny grl cn b glamorous ..all u ve to do iz to stand still n luk stupid !

  1. Love thy neighbour. - But don't get caught.

  1. Every man should marry. - After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

  1. The wise never marry - And when they marry they become otherwise.

  1. When two's company, - three's the result!

  1. A bus station is where a bus stops.A train station is where train stops.On my desk, I have a work station.... What more can I say.......

  1. "The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working ,the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you meet a beautiful girl.

  1. Wat good is a dress if it doesnt inspire someone to take it off?

  1. In marriage one person is always right....and the other is husband.

  1. A speech should be like a skirt , long enough to cover the SUBJECT and short enough to keep the ENTRUST...

  1. Whoever said money can't buy happiness, didn't know where to shop.

  1. EGOIST - Someone who has more interest in himself than in ME

  1. We spend more n more money buying clothes not realizing most enjoyable n blissful moments of life are without clothes....

  1. If everything n everyone seems to be coming your way.. then u r in the WRONG LANE!

  1. I've never been drunk, but often I've been over served...

  1. I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.

  1. Reality is a nice place but i wouldn't lik to live there.

  1. I am not weird its judt that everyone else is....

  1. Love your friends not their sisters. Love your sisters not their friends.

  1. A diplomat is someone who can tell u to go to hell in such a way that u look forward to the journey.

  1. Success kiss you in private ,but failure always fuck you in public.

  1. Love is height of stupidity u want to do, to impress another stupid.

  1. I remember to forget it.

  1. Are u always soo stupid, or today is a special occassion :)))

  1. “I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

  1. Finally 18,legally allowed to do all those things i hv been doin since i was 1.

  1. Gravity is a myth... actually the earth suucckkss!!!!!!shit happens!!!!
  1. N0 one is listening ...until you make a mistake.

  1. Do u believe in love at first sight or should i pass by again.
  2. I'm a responsible kid. I'm always held responsible for whatever goes wrong.

  1. Do u believe in love at first sight or should i pass by again?

  1. I'm a responsible kid. I'm always held responsible for whatever goes wrong.

  1. "I chased a girl for two years only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: We were both crazy about girls."

  1. I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

  1. Everyone is a mortal before the first kiss and the second wine....

0 comments: